Business Remote Deposit
With Business Remote Deposit, business clients can deposit checks into their accounts without ever leaving their office. This convenient new service means customers don’t have to travel to the bank or depend on a messenger service to conduct their banking - saving them time and money. Business Remote Deposit allows customers to simply scan the checks they wish to deposit using a scanner provided by the Bank. The checks are then electronically transmitted for deposit directly into one or multiple accounts they designate. Deposits can be confirmed online at our Business Remote Deposit website.
Benefits – all from the convenience of your office
- Remotely deposit checks, including personal, commercial, and cashier checks as well as money orders and travelers checks, using a simple scanner and software
- Deposit checks until 6 p.m. - checks deposited after 6 p.m. will be posted the next business day
- Deposit funds into multiple accounts
- Consolidate funds from more than one location into your account
- Allow multiple users to access the system with different levels of authorization, for example, one to scan and another to approve and submit the deposit
- Maintain electronic copies of checks
- Reduce risk of lost or stolen checks
Business Remote Deposit is:
- Cost effective
- Easy to use
For more information about Business Remote Deposit, contact the Financial Center nearest you, or contact us electronically.